Sadistic Assualt .Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is to allow members from the Sadistic Assault Gaming team connect and announcements, it is also, to allow people to apply for the team.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats expected of members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sycness

Sycness

Whats expected of members Empty
PostSubject: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 am

1-if ure going afk for awhile please post here letting us know so u wont get kicked.

2-no secondary accounts in the clan.

3-no disrespecting clan members in game, team speak joking around is ok so is swearing

4-kicking for being in active we will give a clan member 1 month if he no longer logs on he will be kicked.

5-becoming an admin all members have the opportunity to become clan admins, the best way is to go to ts and let us get to know u, we will not make any member an admin that hasnt been here for at least a month, If u do not use ts the chances of making an admin are very slim we had exceptions with sediaz and fab they have been very loyal members. leveling up to 2ndlt also helps but not guaranteed.

6-when u become admin ure trusted and have responsibility. if u do something that is in not in the best interest of the clan u will no longer be an admin and might get kicked. If someone tells u not to let a guy in and u do, u let a lower rank than Sargent 1st class in with low kdr, u show disrespect to any member of the clan, u dont listen when asked to do something, u show consistent bad judgment in clan wars, u embarrass our clan by arguing to much with the ca community, u make another member an admin without talking to ambush or myself U will loose your admin if u do any of the above. there is no second chance

7-caught hacking or glitching auto kicked

clan command goes like this
ambush, sycness leaders if we arnt here
cowpow is next in charge next is ryboy if cow not here these guys are always in ts and are easy to contact, all other admins u can contact for any other problems

clan wars will not be played without an admin saying its ok we are proud of our record. people in ts will play before people that dont use ts. In fact all members will have to get ts if they want to stay here. All admins must have ts no debate here.
MORE TO COME AT LATER DATE
Back to top Go down
H0m3g33

H0m3g33

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:50 am

No pricks.
What is a prick u may ask?
I will tell you when I figure out who I like least in the clan Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Sycness

Sycness

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:43 pm

yea no pricks indeed, im about to get medieval on some people that i told to register on the forums Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ryboy
Admin
ryboy

PostSubject: LOL   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:56 pm

LOLZ
Back to top Go down
https://sadisticassualtforum.forumotion.com
Miky

Miky

PostSubject: ): Sad Face   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Evil or Very Mad U guys always forget about Ligger/Miky Me nd cow sould be 3rd in comand then ryboy <3
Back to top Go down
ryboy
Admin
ryboy

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Awwww
Back to top Go down
Sycness

Sycness

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:25 am

Ligger uve been afk for to long things have changed to much for u to step in. U need to get up to speed on things. then u need to step up, rank stands for now. ryboy is in charge when we are not here. clown
Back to top Go down
H0m3g33

H0m3g33

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 am

Don't worry if y'all die mysteriously I'll take over Smile
Back to top Go down
ryboy
Admin
ryboy

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:45 am

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Miky

Miky

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
H0m3g33

H0m3g33

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
meatballs101

meatballs101

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:28 am

i will hereby annaounce that i will no longer swear in game, make fun of people, especially not qq, etc. Very Happy sunny
clown
Whats expected of members Reaperman80
Back to top Go down
Sycness

Sycness

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:18 am

thanks meat
Back to top Go down
Miky

Miky

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Can we have a Turtle masscot? please ): jocolor
Back to top Go down
H0m3g33

H0m3g33

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Miky wrote:
Can we have a Turtle masscot? please ): jocolor
WTF is up with u and turtles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats expected of members   Whats expected of members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats expected of members
Page 1 of 1