Sadistic Assualt .Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is to allow members from the Sadistic Assault Gaming team connect and announcements, it is also, to allow people to apply for the team.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.

Go down 
+2
ryboy
Ambush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambush

Ambush

Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Empty
PostSubject: Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.    Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Sycness had let me into his clan "FOOKERS", Shortly after that we decided to just build a new clan. We started Sadistic Assault together, technically in game there is only person that can be named Clan leader, but Sycness is granted just as much clan leadership status as I have, we run this clan together although he pretty much runs it for me lol, I am to busy. We are more social than clan warring but feel free to clan war when ever you want. Just be smart about it look up your opponent and check their kdr's and fireteam stats. I don't mind when we lose, but if were losing a ton of games because someone is being dumb about it that someone is likely to get kicked. Be smart about it.

There really aren't to many clan rules I just expect everyone to act like a decent person and be respectful especially to each other. If something is not going well between clan members let Sycness or Myself know about it if you can't resolve it, but we are not babysitters, don't bring me your daytime talk show drama, I won't have it, causing nothing but drama all the time will also get you kicked.
Don't bring a bad name to our clan either, this means be respectful outside of your own clan members too. I hear a lot of stuff about how my clan members act towards other players in the game also.
This clan has been around long enough where a lot of other players know I am the leader of this clan and they say stuff to me. For the most part I don't really care what they think, but if one person is becoming an "EPIDEMIC" and just dragging us into the mud I might have to deal with you. Don't be afraid to talk shit and trash though I am just saying don't be the kinda of player that enters a room and all of a sudden everyone else leaves it cause of your reputation.

When I am not around follow Sycness's rules, if you don't like it just deal with it until I log on and I will discuss it with him and get back to you.Thats about it, have fun, go out and own people and let them know who their dealing with! TWO kills for every one DEATH, that should be your mindset every time you spawn.

HAPPY HUNTING

Back to top Go down
ryboy
Admin
ryboy

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.    Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Nicely said bud Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sadisticassualtforum.forumotion.com
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.    Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
H0m3g33

H0m3g33

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.    Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

The 2 kills to 1 death ratio is pushing it.
How about 10 kills to every 11.5 deaths? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
ryboy
Admin
ryboy

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.    Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:38 am

Nah i like 1 .5 kdr is a fair number
Back to top Go down
https://sadisticassualtforum.forumotion.com
Sycness

Sycness

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.    Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm

yea we stuck it out through the good and bad times. x is back also he was an og with us until he quit.
Back to top Go down
meatballs101

meatballs101

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.    Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:44 am

lol

Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Reaperman80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.    Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sadistic Assault....A little history and guidelines.
Page 1 of 1